Epic Contributor

Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

[ Edited ]

Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day Free for 1 year then $59 AF

I see NO restrictions to the 2% and I have looked at this before but it reports to Personal Credit Reports!!

Do you all know of a=ANY other Business Card that could come close to the 2% if your purchases are going to be Online Ordering and shipping most liekly UPS.

I know about the 5% with Amex for FedEx, and Gold looks like 2% on Any shipping.

I spent over 30 minutes with online rep who eventually said I needed to call a number and gave me that and I spent about 15 minutes on hold for the lady to see if CLI were possible on business or if they were locked down besides credit steps... I got a couple staple lines of "reviews" etc. and then she said she couldn't give me more info without an offer... and I was like offer? like pre-approved? no just offer... anyway, her way to offer was what kind of credit i consider myself, the kind of rewards i want and how long i have had a credit card to get "My offer" of one of the Cash back cards of 2 (wow!) then back on hold to come back and say all acounts at capital one are .... I said you can stop right there, I got my answer.... I really do Hate them as a bank but they had to go out and offer this 2%!!

I hate playing the categories but I think I would benefit longer term with the amex and chase but 90% of purchases would be 1% and 10% would be 3 or 5% probably... I think 100% at 2% is going to come out triple+ hitting a couple categories and 1% for all else!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Epic Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

compassion101 wrote:

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Im pretty sure the business cards don't count to your max 2 cap1 cards.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.