cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day Free for 1 year then $59 AF

I see NO restrictions to the 2% and I have looked at this before but it reports to Personal Credit Reports!!

Do you all know of a=ANY other Business Card that could come close to the 2% if your purchases are going to be Online Ordering and shipping most liekly UPS.

I know about the 5% with Amex for FedEx, and Gold looks like 2% on Any shipping.

I spent over 30 minutes with online rep who eventually said I needed to call a number and gave me that and I spent about 15 minutes on hold for the lady to see if CLI were possible on business or if they were locked down besides credit steps... I got a couple staple lines of "reviews" etc. and then she said she couldn't give me more info without an offer... and I was like offer? like pre-approved? no just offer... anyway, her way to offer was what kind of credit i consider myself, the kind of rewards i want and how long i have had a credit card to get "My offer" of one of the Cash back cards of 2 (wow!) then back on hold to come back and say all acounts at capital one are .... I said you can stop right there, I got my answer.... I really do Hate them as a bank but they had to go out and offer this 2%!!

I hate playing the categories but I think I would benefit longer term with the amex and chase but 90% of purchases would be 1% and 10% would be 3 or 5% probably... I think 100% at 2% is going to come out triple+ hitting a couple categories and 1% for all else!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
compassion101
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

@compassion101 wrote:

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Im pretty sure the business cards don't count to your max 2 cap1 cards.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.