Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

[ Edited ]

Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day Free for 1 year then $59 AF

I see NO restrictions to the 2% and I have looked at this before but it reports to Personal Credit Reports!!

Do you all know of a=ANY other Business Card that could come close to the 2% if your purchases are going to be Online Ordering and shipping most liekly UPS.

I know about the 5% with Amex for FedEx, and Gold looks like 2% on Any shipping.

I spent over 30 minutes with online rep who eventually said I needed to call a number and gave me that and I spent about 15 minutes on hold for the lady to see if CLI were possible on business or if they were locked down besides credit steps... I got a couple staple lines of "reviews" etc. and then she said she couldn't give me more info without an offer... and I was like offer? like pre-approved? no just offer... anyway, her way to offer was what kind of credit i consider myself, the kind of rewards i want and how long i have had a credit card to get "My offer" of one of the Cash back cards of 2 (wow!) then back on hold to come back and say all acounts at capital one are .... I said you can stop right there, I got my answer.... I really do Hate them as a bank but they had to go out and offer this 2%!!

I hate playing the categories but I think I would benefit longer term with the amex and chase but 90% of purchases would be 1% and 10% would be 3 or 5% probably... I think 100% at 2% is going to come out triple+ hitting a couple categories and 1% for all else!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
compassion101

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Capital One Spark Cash - Cap1 have lock down on CLI for Biz too?

compassion101 wrote:

Yeah I'd have to agree that 2% accross the board seems the best. Besides fedex is generally alot more for shipping.

Do they allow you a bus card if you already have 2 personal cards with them?

Im pretty sure the business cards don't count to your max 2 cap1 cards.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 NASA(10-6-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}