cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Cash Select... Anyone?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Spark Cash Select... Anyone?

I have personal (started at $300) currently $500 "YAWN"

Talking to chat person online and he says I "Qualify" to Apply to Spark Select based on sayin gyes to questions... but he says minimum Credit Line is $2k.  but he says it's still computer decided, no recon, and all 3 pulls... is it easier then personal? I mean the idea of getting $2k minimum would be great but I almost rather get another $300 if im going to nail 3 inq.

can i apply for biz and personal at same time?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Cash Select... Anyone?

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have personal (started at $300) currently $500 "YAWN"

Talking to chat person online and he says I "Qualify" to Apply to Spark Select based on sayin gyes to questions... but he says minimum Credit Line is $2k.  but he says it's still computer decided, no recon, and all 3 pulls... is it easier then personal? I mean the idea of getting $2k minimum would be great but I almost rather get another $300 if im going to nail 3 inq.

can i apply for biz and personal at same time?

DECLINE! LOL

Message 2 of 4
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Spark Classic is the easiest business CC. The rest needs excellent credit.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Spark Classic is the easiest business CC. The rest needs excellent credit.

Yeah but Capital One Considers Excellent Credit (well actually all credit) SUPER STUPID

and further more it's almost like a Target and recently posted about Presidents office saying "we are dipping" are foot in to grow with customers because they leave when credit gets better... The statement to me is SO STUPID... it's not like they are a First Premier that wants to get fees as long as you don't fix things and start applying for better and cancel them... Capital One has Prime Cards that go to AT LEAST $25k... Why is it so hard or such a scary idea to give someone a $300 Credit Card with scores less then 600 but to not give Credit Lines at least on an annual basis and have the little computer system monitor when people start getting $1k, $5k, $10k credit lines and bump them up!

It's further annoying to have online chat or phone chat who tell you should have no problem getting approved for "blank" card and taking the app or sending link to apply... why even offer the online chat if it's playing the lottery just the same with our without them.

Yawn... What a waste of 10 minutes of my life typing this I just thought because it literally just makes me mad to talk to them... and yes I do realize I got a card 8 months ago and still applied for biz card ysterday which I guess what makes me that much madder! LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.