cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark... Credit Needed?

tag
Mrjstics
Valued Member

Re: Capital One Spark... Update... APPROVED!!

Congrats

Personal: Macys(300), Amazon Rewards Visa(500), Barclay NFL(1250), Havertys(2000), NFCU Sig(14,000), NFCU Go Rewards(14,000)

Business: Cap One Sparks(1500)
Message 11 of 16
bluediamond63
Valued Member

I have a Cap One Spark Business card that I got about 9 years ago it was one of my first credit cards and didn't have much credit history. They gave me a $500 limit. I haven't used the card since about 2007 and I haven't even had the physical card in years. I logged into my account the other day and click the button to request a credit line increase, since $500 is barely worth using it. They denied the increase since I haven't used the card in so long there's not payment history for them to grade me on. I called them the other day and requested a new card and I'm going to start using it some and paying it off quckly to see if they'll give me a CLI.

Message 12 of 16
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

Credit Addict. What were your FICO scores when you got approved for Sparks? 

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Somewhere between 577-590 I think
My car was reporting 60 days late and reported 90 right after they pulled and my other settlement had not reported yet.

I'm now in process of asking for cli on my person first since it's multiple years old because car lates were removed back to turn in and other account updated out so I have no debt basically and no lates, etc.
Message 14 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

This may seem a little bit trivial, and perhaps it is, but I am going to ask anyway. First, let me say congrats for the approval. Secondly, in this full page color ad that you are taking out in the paper....what is it going to say? lol! Congrats bro.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 15 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

This may seem a little bit trivial, and perhaps it is, but I am going to ask anyway. First, let me say congrats for the approval. Secondly, in this full page color ad that you are taking out in the paper....what is it going to say? lol! Congrats bro.

HAHA

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.