Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

So as my previous post I just got approved less than 2 months ago for the Spark Classic that earns just a 1%.  I spoke to EO yesterday about putting in CLI even though it is on Credit Steps because of the 30-50 point score jump plus no delinquencies with the score jump... In addtion I said I would really like to upgrade to the Spark Cash that earns a full 2%.

He came back and said he couldn't pc me to Cash but he could match the rewards and add it to my Spark Classic which we both got a laugh out of half embarrassment of me becuase I pushed for a new card and I had to admit it was only because it was Green instead of Gold like my Classic! Smiley Tongue

So happy in the end that I'm going to earn a full 2% on ALL Purchases... he submitted for the review of the CLI also. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

@Creditaddict wrote:

So as my previous post I just got approved less than 2 months ago for the Spark Classic that earns just a 1%.  I spoke to EO yesterday about putting in CLI even though it is on Credit Steps because of the 30-50 point score jump plus no delinquencies with the score jump... In addtion I said I would really like to upgrade to the Spark Cash that earns a full 2%.

He came back and said he couldn't pc me to Cash but he could match the rewards and add it to my Spark Classic which we both got a laugh out of half embarrassment of me becuase I pushed for a new card and I had to admit it was only because it was Green instead of Gold like my Classic! Smiley Tongue

So happy in the end that I'm going to earn a full 2% on ALL Purchases... he submitted for the review of the CLI also. Smiley Happy

Did this go through for you?  Pretty cool if it did.

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

@ForMyBiz wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Did this go through for you?  Pretty cool if it did.

Yes! Just went in on Friday and cashed in what I had and it showed rewards at 2% cash!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.