Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

So as my previous post I just got approved less than 2 months ago for the Spark Classic that earns just a 1%.  I spoke to EO yesterday about putting in CLI even though it is on Credit Steps because of the 30-50 point score jump plus no delinquencies with the score jump... In addtion I said I would really like to upgrade to the Spark Cash that earns a full 2%.

He came back and said he couldn't pc me to Cash but he could match the rewards and add it to my Spark Classic which we both got a laugh out of half embarrassment of me becuase I pushed for a new card and I had to admit it was only because it was Green instead of Gold like my Classic! :smileytongue:

So happy in the end that I'm going to earn a full 2% on ALL Purchases... he submitted for the review of the CLI also. :smileyhappy:

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
ForMyBiz

Re: Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

Creditaddict wrote:

So as my previous post I just got approved less than 2 months ago for the Spark Classic that earns just a 1%.  I spoke to EO yesterday about putting in CLI even though it is on Credit Steps because of the 30-50 point score jump plus no delinquencies with the score jump... In addtion I said I would really like to upgrade to the Spark Cash that earns a full 2%.

He came back and said he couldn't pc me to Cash but he could match the rewards and add it to my Spark Classic which we both got a laugh out of half embarrassment of me becuase I pushed for a new card and I had to admit it was only because it was Green instead of Gold like my Classic! :smileytongue:

So happy in the end that I'm going to earn a full 2% on ALL Purchases... he submitted for the review of the CLI also. :smileyhappy:

Did this go through for you?  Pretty cool if it did.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Capital One Spark Reward Upgrade!

ForMyBiz wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Did this go through for you?  Pretty cool if it did.

Yes! Just went in on Friday and cashed in what I had and it showed rewards at 2% cash!

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}