Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark

tag
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Spark

Hello everyone, 

I started an auto repair company 3 months ago and since then, i've opened a AMEX platium card (I've had them for my personal credit since 2008) and recently got approved for a Capital One Spark card. I understand that I PG it but i was surprised with their $500 inital limit. I believe they report to both the business credit profile and my personal credit profile.

Any insight on CLI, how long of a wait..etc 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark

@shyboy wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I started an auto repair company 3 months ago and since then, i've opened a AMEX platium card (I've had them for my personal credit since 2008) and recently got approved for a Capital One Spark card. I understand that I PG it but i was surprised with their $500 inital limit. I believe they report to both the business credit profile and my personal credit profile.

Any insight on CLI, how long of a wait..etc 

3 months and if denied just keep trying monthly!

It isn't a hp.

Message 2 of 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Should I show a high level of utilization and PIF monthly until the 3 months since the account has been open? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 3 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@shyboy wrote:

Should I show a high level of utilization and PIF monthly until the 3 months since the account has been open? 

My experience has been if you use it a lot and pay it off fast they give you an auto CLI every 6 months

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 5
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Seems others have responded to your question.  Hope you get a CLI.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.