Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Spark

Turbosig, It really depends on where you spend your money and the amount that determine what is best.  Our biz is a service biz so we have no biz. We use Chase for target spend and Capital 1 for the misc. The only thing we don't like is Cap 1 reporting on  personal credit. We love shop through Chase. 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Backwoods. I am a solo practice attorney so mainly my expenses are cell phone, internet for the office, rent, office supplies. I never took the initiative to start business credit though looking back 7 years, I shouldve done so. So this is really just a starter card to build business credit.

I actually applied today for the Classic as I believe my odds getting the Select Plus were very limited (figured go for the one I knew I would be approved for then get denied and dinged on HPs) and was approved for $2K limit based on scores from all three bureas (682-685). Much higher than I thought it would be, so I guess this is where I will start to build the business credit with hopes of getting upgraded in the future.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Backwoods. I am a solo practice attorney so mainly my expenses are cell phone, internet for the office, rent, office supplies. I never took the initiative to start business credit though looking back 7 years, I shouldve done so. So this is really just a starter card to build business credit.

I actually applied today for the Classic as I believe my odds getting the Select Plus were very limited (figured go for the one I knew I would be approved for then get denied and dinged on HPs) and was approved for $2K limit based on scores from all three bureas (682-685). Much higher than I thought it would be, so I guess this is where I will start to build the business credit with hopes of getting upgraded in the future.

If you have cell, internet and office supplies  as big items then Chase Ink may work better.  They also treat our voip Ringcentral as a 5% .

We use Chase  or all of the above. Then Capt 1 Spark for the rest.  The one thing I don't like about Cap 1 is reports on your personal score. 

$2K is not bad for a Cap 1 Spark Classic.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.