Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one spark classic for business credit card CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one spark classic for business credit card CL

Hi all,

When Amex and Citi turned down my applications for my business credit cards, I did not want to risk with other cards and applied for Capital one spark classic for business. I was approved for 2k. I already have BofA business secured card for 1500.

After going through other threads, I realized that Capital one is no longer generous in their CLI. My question is, has anyone got this spark classic card and what is the max limit they approved? Since Capital one reports to my personal, I am little concerned that I applied wrong card and will be struck with it with lower limits for a long time.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one spark classic for business credit card CL

I got this card two years ago with a 2K SL. I have put quite a bit through it and it has been stalled out at 6K for about a year now. I think when you get one of their lower tier products it is much harder to get the limit increased to anything useable. My other business cards that I use regularly have much higher limits and don't report to my personal reports.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one spark classic for business credit card CL

I think after about 1 in business you can get a regular Spark.  We started with a regular but have many years of business and a good Dunn & Bradstreet file.    The minium for regular used to be around $2000.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.