Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto CLI the unicorn found

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Auto CLI the unicorn found

Logged into our Chase Ink account last night and saw $3,500 increase.  No notices or emails.  The account is only 4 months old. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Auto CLI the unicorn found

Gotta love the unexpected CLI!  Enjoy it!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

Gotta love the unexpected CLI!  Enjoy it!

Thanks, I think I found the secret sauce.  A few week ago I ran large charge through and then last week paid it off.

Now next month? It will be time to ask Cap 1 for an increase on our Spark card.  They need to if they want to keep up with the Joneses.   

Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, congrats BackwoodsSmiley Happy If you dangle a carrot, that Uni will flySmiley Wink
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! What was the initial starting limit?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me your full legal name and address so I can send the CFPB a dispute against you for violation of all things good and human?

Kidding!  Congrats!

I assume the Ink is actually "easier" to get a CLI on because of all the folks I asked on Facebook, the only people who responded that they ever had a magic auto CLI were Ink (or Slate) holders!  Weird.  I am totally unfamiliar with that card, what's it useful for other than BT?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! What was the initial starting limit?

Starting limit was $12,000 which was a little lower than we wanted.  We wanted $15K 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you send me your full legal name and address so I can send the CFPB a dispute against you for violation of all things good and human?

Kidding!  Congrats!

I assume the Ink is actually "easier" to get a CLI on because of all the folks I asked on Facebook, the only people who responded that they ever had a magic auto CLI were Ink (or Slate) holders!  Weird.  I am totally unfamiliar with that card, what's it useful for other than BT?

The card is small business card. 1) It does not report on personal  2) It is straight cash back /ties to Chase Ultimate Rewards  3) Can use it for Shop with Chase  4) If you buy in target areas you can get  5% but with Shop with Chase it can hit 12%.  5) Let's us get away from oweing our soul to 1 card company. Amex BCP is main personal 6) we use this for targeted ie phone, cell, office supplies, internet  and any large item they we are buying close to end of cycle;   for business misc we use Spark for 2% 

Message 8 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged into our Chase Ink account last night and saw $3,500 increase.  No notices or emails.  The account is only 4 months old. 

LOL! The Unicorn is right!  Congrats

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.