Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Biz Marriott Approval

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Chase Biz Marriott Approval

Copy/paste from another thread. Thanks to CreditCuriousity for the reminder.

For the Chase Biz Marriott got approved for $10k. I wanted to take advantage of their current SUB of 75k pts with no AF the first year since I believe Chase will discontinue the card with AMEX getting the business cards sometime in the future. Plan to cancel the card before the first year if nothing happens as far as transferring or any product changes.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Biz Marriott Approval

Congrats! Will be interesting to see if this gets a PC to the same card that Amex will turn the SPG Biz into.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Congrats! Will be interesting to see if this gets a PC to the same card that Amex will turn the SPG Biz into.

@simplynoir  Congrats on the approval.  @K-in-Boston  It definitely will be interesting for me as I have both  business cards.  Merged into one from 2 different creditors?

Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@simplynoir  Congrats on the approval.  @K-in-Boston  It definitely will be interesting for me as I have both  business cards.  Merged into one from 2 different creditors?

I'm hoping they'll give us some info soon on that since I rather find out from the news than being a possible guinea pig.

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Congrats SimplySmiley Happy i remembered you got a business approval. Well doneSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

wrote:
Hey Congrats SimplySmiley Happy i remembered you got a business approval. Well doneSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.