Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Card questions

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Chase Business Card questions

1) Possible to app for multiple Chase cards (Ink cards in my case) on same day?  Possible to get them to use same inquiry?

2) Ink cards report to personal credit report?

3) Ink cards report to business credit report?  If so, which ones?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
vagrants
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Business Card questions

@Crashem wrote:

1) Possible to app for multiple Chase cards (Ink cards in my case) on same day?  Possible to get them to use same inquiry?

2) Ink cards report to personal credit report?

3) Ink cards report to business credit report?  If so, which ones?

As far as I'm aware:

1) Yes for apping multiples (not sure your intension though...Ink Bold & Ink Plus?), and no, I think they pull another one if you are apping 2x.

2) No other than the HP(s) for sole pentitioner if you are taking that route.

3) Normally, Dunn & Bradstreet. If default, both personal & business divisions of EX, EQ, TU according to the front CSR.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 2 of 9
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

my ink doesnt report to d-n-b.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 3 of 9
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@ztnjpv wrote:

+1

mine isn't showing up on DNB either.

Message 4 of 9
vagrants
Regular Contributor

@ForMyBiz wrote:

@ztnjpv wrote:

+1

mine isn't showing up on DNB either.

Which versions of the Dunn & Bradstreet report did you guys get? $150 or $120 or $60 or just a quick company search? Do you have a real business or applied as a sole petitioner? Are your Ink recent ones or old ones? When I applied and call in for a recon, that's what the CSR told me. And, number of blogs are saying the same according to google. Perhaps, you guys can call and report what Chase tells you.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 5 of 9
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

I have the $45 or so per month version of D&B.

I have an S Corp and an Ink Cash that I got in early 2012;

If I recall, when I got the card, I asked about this and I think I was told something about not meeting some minimum gross revenue benchmark for Chase to report the account to D&B.

It was some very high number like $50 or $100 million in sales.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 6 of 9
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Do you have tax Id?
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 7 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Ink and Amex report to EX EQ not many companies report to DNB as far as CC's to expensive to report 

I have a file with D&B and they don't show and IMHO D&B is only good for Gov Contracts basically which is why I have it.

Amex did pull a D&B report when I app'ed with them but no one else has....... everyone else pulled either EX or EQ business

My company

S-Corp

Tax/EIN#

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 9
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Crashem'

"Do you have tax Id?"

If you are referring to me, Yes. All corps have a tax id

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.