Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Ink Reporting to Credit Bureau

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Business Ink Reporting to Credit Bureau

Awk ... to my surprise my Chase Business Ink Cash Card is included in the new Experian website "total credit available" but, does not show as an individual account. It did not show in their previous website. The Chase Business Card does not show up in the Trans Union or Equifax credit reports. Anybody else have any feed back? This was a hidden trade line and it only serves to increase my total credit available which I don't need.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Business Ink Reporting to Credit Bureau

Hello, curious about this but not quite understanding. What exactly is the new Experian website? The only time I check EX is using a report number under member login but not sure if this is different.

Are you signed up for a credit monitoring service with Experian and thats where this is listed? If you have access to your EX report from here is it showing there also?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for all the questions! Have to call Chase tomorrow for approval details and having the card only report to business credit to keep expenses separate was a big plus to me.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ArmyVietVet,

I just pulled mine up and both the Inks aren't on...  I will check again tomorrow to be sure.

Message 4 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@ArmyVietVet,

I just pulled mine up and both the Inks aren't on...  I will check again tomorrow to be sure.

I couldn't see mine either on the 3rd party reports that pull EX; I have my base credit report coming snail mail and I'll look for that, but I'd be highly surprised if it were there.

        
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello, curious about this but not quite understanding. What exactly is the new Experian website? The only time I check EX is using a report number under member login but not sure if this is different.

Are you signed up for a credit monitoring service with Experian and thats where this is listed? If you have access to your EX report from here is it showing there also?

Recently (believe around the last 30 to 60 days) Experian rolled out a new state of the art website. Like it a lot and decided to try their service for a few months. That is when my Chase Business Ink showed in the total credit (but not an actaul account). Truth, I was flabergasted! Do not need more credit showing. Citi and US Bank are already showing stress signs and I owe but a small amount so ... Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see Smiley Happy Thanks for responding.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ArmyVietVet,

I couldn't see mine either on the 3rd party reports that pull EX; I have my base credit report coming snail mail and I'll look for that, but I'd be highly surprised if it were there.

@Relevate,

Agreed.. I just checked quickly this morning and it is not showing.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appreciate you all checking as this is most concerning to me. Thanks!
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ArmyVietVet wrote:
Appreciate you all checking as this is most concerning to me. Thanks!

Same here! Thank you

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.