cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Limit Transfer to Chase Ink Plus?

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom Limit Transfer to Chase Ink Plus?

Is it possible to transfer part of Chase Freedome Limit to Chase Ink Plus? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Limit Transfer to Chase Ink Plus?

I believe IF said it was possible to transfer personal to business limits with Chase but not vice versa. She wasnt 100% sure though. If it works could you please update here. Smiley Happy Curious since Id like to eventually transfer Slates limit to Ink Cash.
Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

AFAIK, Chase doesn't allow CL reallocations between personal and business cards. I recall of only a couple reported instances where this was done.

I'd suggest contacting them to find out whether this is even possible with their current policies OP.
Message 3 of 6
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I was told by the executive office (of Chase) that you can transfer from personal to business. Same with Amex, but not vice versa. Many have done it here. Perhaps the business credit section?
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 6
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Adding on, might be helpful if you update your list of cards.
Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@JTC403 wrote:

Is it possible to transfer part of Chase Freedome Limit to Chase Ink Plus? 

The lending departments are separate. You can't directly transfer it, but if you request a CL on the business card and are denied, you may be able to then ask for reconsideration where they may reconsider the CL if you agree to the CLD on a personal card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.