Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase INK APPROVAL!!!

tag
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

Chase INK APPROVAL!!!

So couple weeks ago I applied for the Ink Plus, because I want to be able to transfer URs to other loyalty programs. So first the application went 30 day notice on the 3117 number, and then to the 2 week notice. Well long story short, I ended up calling and getting denied (rudly too). Tried again no luck. So i took it for what it was. I tried calling the EO to see if they can make excpetions to product change any of my current accounts into CSP, no luck. Then I called a special lending department apart of chase (Called PRR) asked to reopen my CSP i closed to open a marriot card. however he said no, supervisor said no. I explained him why I want just an Ink or CSP, and he put me on hold got a really nice guy in lending over who was able to get me approved, pending final inspection of the application. The next day i was approved for 5k!, super stoked on this. Finally have the chase cards i want, although a CSP would be nice.

TLDR approved for Ink plus for 5k. After long 1hr call and failed attempts to do a product change.

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase INK APPROVAL!!!

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 6
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Ink card is a very good card.  Enjoy it and congrats...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.