Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase INK business Cash pre approved?

tag
aloush11
Regular Contributor

Chase INK business Cash pre approved?

Hi All,

I was loggin into my My Chase Business accounts today and for the first time I ever it prompts me with a offer from Chase INK business Cash. I don't know if it was a pre approval or just a standard offer... I have applied in the last 6 months for it.. Recently I  have had a lot of improvements on my Credit but I do have quite a few inqs... I really want to apply but I also need to think of the Car im trying to get next week as well as NFCU I am planning on applying for... 

Has anybody got this message at log in and applied for it? I did notice Chase softed my Equifax last week.. Btw I have a BK from 7/10 Smiley Sad

Your advise is always greatly appreciated! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase INK business Cash pre approved?

@aloush11 wrote:

Hi All,

I was loggin into my My Chase Business accounts today and for the first time I ever it prompts me with a offer from Chase INK business Cash. I don't know if it was a pre approval or just a standard offer... I have applied in the last 6 months for it.. Recently I  have had a lot of improvements on my Credit but I do have quite a few inqs... I really want to apply but I also need to think of the Car im trying to get next week as well as NFCU I am planning on applying for... 

Has anybody got this message at log in and applied for it? I did notice Chase softed my Equifax last week.. Btw I have a BK from 7/10 Smiley Sad

Your advise is always greatly appreciated! 

For a while Chase was offering Pre-Approvals at ATM's back in 2007-2009 area I think... and I never saw when get declined but I don't know that 2 years is enough on a BK... For a while Chase went the NO BK EVER to get one of our cards unless you came from WAMU (Best Friend had Wamu $8k and it went to Chase, he didn't like rewards or something closed it and about month later applied for Zappos and instant declined and upon recon lady said no because of bk and he said I just closed $8k card with you... she said "You should have left it open!" )

Navy won't care about the INQ and they probably won't even see it, isn't Chase EX mostly? I see Navy on EQ or TU only and think it's been more EQ lately (last yearish)

Id do it!

Message 2 of 6
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

There was another poster on here that mentioned a Chase Ink Cash approval with a BK around 2 years, but I haven't seem much else about it.

Its made me very antsy to try....

Message 3 of 6
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Btw do you have any existing chase cards?  If not, I would say good chance that soft pull resulted in that offer.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 4 of 6
aloush11
Regular Contributor

I do have a chase account that I was added on as a joint card holder back on 02/2011. I have made every single payment from my chase checking account. I remember also Reding that a CA will be able to see that too. The primary opened it up for me and added me as a joint so I can manage and gain from it. Limit $5500 and always PIF or 80% just for reporting purposes.

Last time I applied with chase they pulled transunion. Should I take the hit and try for the business card?

AAoA 2.6
UTL is 18%
7 inq last 10 months?
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@aloush11 wrote:
I do have a chase account that I was added on as a joint card holder back on 02/2011. I have made every single payment from my chase checking account. I remember also Reding that a CA will be able to see that too. The primary opened it up for me and added me as a joint so I can manage and gain from it. Limit $5500 and always PIF or 80% just for reporting purposes.

Last time I applied with chase they pulled transunion. Should I take the hit and try for the business card?

AAoA 2.6
UTL is 18%
7 inq last 10 months?

YES Since you have $5500 already and they see that!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.