Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Application Review

tag
UnitedFTW
New Visitor

Chase Ink Cash Application Review

Hello,

I am a business owner and just applied online for a Chase Ink Cash Business Card.

After filing out all of the information hoping for a Approved status I received a "requires further review".

From that email it sounds like I have to wait. But should I contact Chase Reconsideration line? I'm technically not denied yet... But If I contact Chase would it speed things up and get me approved?

Also I never received a reference number or anything regarding the appliaction. When I call in would they lookup my application based off my personal infromation?

This is the email I received from Chase. It looks like it's auto generated since it has NO personal information:

Thank you for submitting a credit card application to Chase.

Here's what you can expect next:
We'll let you know of our decision through U.S. mail within the next 30 days. Please don't resubmit
this application while waiting for our decision.
If we approve your application, we'll send your card and other important information to you by U.S
mail. Once you receive your card, call the number on the sticker right away so you can take
advantage of everything your card has to offer.
If we don't approve your application, we'll send you a letter explaining why.

Thank you for applying for a Chase credit card.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Application Review

You arent denied.... I personally think this happens with all chase business cards. They want to a manually reveiew so a credit analyst can either ask you about ur business, or determine on their own about your business details they will approve you. From what I have seen the app with going to a review and then an analyst will approve or decline. But you should call in and be like I am wanted to check the status of an app, and then be like can I speak to someone that push my app further along... 

Message 2 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@UnitedFTW wrote:

Hello,

I am a business owner and just applied online for a Chase Ink Cash Business Card.

After filing out all of the information hoping for a Approved status I received a "requires further review".

From that email it sounds like I have to wait. But should I contact Chase Reconsideration line? I'm technically not denied yet... But If I contact Chase would it speed things up and get me approved?

Also I never received a reference number or anything regarding the appliaction. When I call in would they lookup my application based off my personal infromation?

This is the email I received from Chase. It looks like it's auto generated since it has NO personal information:

Thank you for submitting a credit card application to Chase.

Here's what you can expect next:
We'll let you know of our decision through U.S. mail within the next 30 days. Please don't resubmit
this application while waiting for our decision.
If we approve your application, we'll send your card and other important information to you by U.S
mail. Once you receive your card, call the number on the sticker right away so you can take
advantage of everything your card has to offer.
If we don't approve your application, we'll send you a letter explaining why.

Thank you for applying for a Chase credit card.

Yes feel free to call.

They may just want to verify your business, which is somewhat common nowadays to prevent abuse of that card.

When you call in they'll ask for your tax ID number, which also may be your SSN if that's what you wrote in the app.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 5
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Be ready with your business' revenues, gross etcs as well. I was asked when I applied a few months ago. 

Message 4 of 5
Open123
Super Contributor

As is customary with Chase, they'd like to interview all new business credit applications.  If you have an existing business card, they'll approve it after a perfunctory review without the interview.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.