Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Approved today $2500 limit

tag
christopherb222
Established Member

Chase Ink Cash Approved today $2500 limit

Wow I have opened 4 accounts in the last few weeks, but today was the best!! Chase ink cash credit limit of $2500!!

My personal TU is 660 equifax is 665. I have 5 trade lines reporting to business equifax and 6 to dun. My scores would be in the low 700's but I am at 89% UTIL which the lady asked me about today from Chase. I told her I was taking advantage of ZERO interest special and chose to carry balances. I also have $26K in a chase checking I opened Saturday. It was there at the branch when I opened the accout that the banker told me I was pre approved for any ink card. This is the same way I got my chase sapphire.

I also inquired about a 10K short term loan and the banker said with that much in the bank and good enough credit to get the sapphire and ink it would be no problem. I want a small loan like this to pay off in 6 months and then I am going to hit them up for 50K.

Christopher

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Approved today $2500 limit

Congrats I was approved after a recon today as well for the same limit.  Cheers!

Message 2 of 9
gNaRKiLL
Regular Contributor

I got  approved today as well after a long recon.  The guy asked me all kinds of questions about the business  and then my personal credit history, then came back and said ok Im gonna approve you for 5k! I couldnt believe he gave me that much. I just started my business in december.

Message 3 of 9
shane82388
Established Contributor

@gNaRKiLL wrote:

I got  approved today as well after a long recon.  The guy asked me all kinds of questions about the business  and then my personal credit history, then came back and said ok Im gonna approve you for 5k! I couldnt believe he gave me that much. I just started my business in december.

What types of questions did he ask specifically? I just got denied for "having too many accounts with chase" which is obviously some kind of error cuz they didnt even do an inquiry on any of my credit reports....

Id like to call and recon but i wanna be prepared.

Message 4 of 9
shane82388
Established Contributor

@christopherb222 wrote:

Wow I have opened 4 accounts in the last few weeks, but today was the best!! Chase ink cash credit limit of $2500!!

My personal TU is 660 equifax is 665. I have 5 trade lines reporting to business equifax and 6 to dun. My scores would be in the low 700's but I am at 89% UTIL which the lady asked me about today from Chase. I told her I was taking advantage of ZERO interest special and chose to carry balances. I also have $26K in a chase checking I opened Saturday. It was there at the branch when I opened the accout that the banker told me I was pre approved for any ink card. This is the same way I got my chase sapphire.

I also inquired about a 10K short term loan and the banker said with that much in the bank and good enough credit to get the sapphire and ink it would be no problem. I want a small loan like this to pay off in 6 months and then I am going to hit them up for 50K.

Christopher

I have about 60% untilization this month because im taking advantage of 0% financing with my Apple Barclays card....i wonder if that would make them look past the relatively high utilization in a recon tomorrow?

Message 5 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approval!!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 9
christopherb222
Established Member

They looked past mine...they were really easy to talk to. I would def give it a try!!

Chris

Message 7 of 9
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

congrats on your new card. Make sure you look at all the good features that come with the card like Jot and Zip.

Message 8 of 9
IanZ63Q1

Congrats to everyone who got approved after recon. Thanks to myFICO forum members posting things like phone numbers for recon etc, I applied and called shortly after to find out the status. I was told it was automatically declined but it looked like it was for some weird/stupid reasons.... They asked me some questions and approved me for $7500.

Chase Visa $5k
Chase Ink Cash (business credit) $7.5k
Amex Business Gold Rewards (charge)
Capital One Visa Platinum (personal) $1.7k
Capital One Rewards Mastercard (personal) $1.5k

Starting Score: 552
Current Score: 664
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.