Valued Contributor
chnceit

Chase Ink Cash Approved!

Applied about two weeks ago no instant decision, but after manual review I was approved for the World Mastercard version. My highest business line yet! The $200 credit after $3K kinda hooked me and the card is awesome looking too!

Does anyone know like AMEX Biz their cards do not report to personal credit report is this the same for Chase?

Thanks in advance!

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
New Contributor
Project17

Re: Chase Ink Cash Approved!

Yes they report to personal... And I wouldn't consider it a real business credit card.. It's nothing more then a personal card with a business name on it.. A true biz card wouldn't have a PG and wouldn't report to personal which is total BS. Banks are just trying to get around the laws for personal cards..

But congrats! Its nice to get approved for anything these days..

Valued Contributor
chnceit

Project17 wrote:

Yes they report to personal... And I wouldn't consider it a real business credit card.. It's nothing more then a personal card with a business name on it.. A true biz card wouldn't have a PG and wouldn't report to personal which is total BS. Banks are just trying to get around the laws for personal cards..

Ok thanks! I was really hoping they didnt. But oh well you are correct approval these days are a tad bid hard especially with good starting credit lines.

$100K in Credit
Valued Contributor
trumpet-205

[ Edited ]

There is no Business World MasterCard, just Business MasterCard.

Chase do not report to personal CR unless you are late.

Project17 wrote:

You are confusing it with corporate card. Corporate card does not need PG and has higher approval standard than a small business card. 

In My Wallet:
Citi Forward (12/2010) | Citi Dividend (05/2011) | Chase Freedom (11/2011) | GECRB/PayPal (05/2012)
Discover it (07/2012) | AMEX BCP (09/2012) | TD/Target REDCard (10/2012) | Chase Ink Classic (11/2012)
BofA BBR (04/2013) | FNBO/Overstock.com (02/2014) | Barclaycard Arrival (04/2014) | FIA/Fidelity AMEX (04/2014)
New Contributor
Project17

Yes should have clarified corporate card doesn't need a PG.. A real business card!

I don't have a chase card but from my understanding from people who have have one they say it reports To personal.

Frequent Contributor
youngman1234

They are wrong trust me I have 2 chase cards, they don't report to personal credit report. One is a bold the other ink cash... Take my advice PIF and they will treat u good if u need more credit visit ur chase business banker at ur local branch they should be able to help..
Frequent Contributor
youngman1234

And the bold is a world elite card and the cash is just a normal card...I think all that is bull I don't see the benefits of that...
New Contributor
Project17

Very interesting! I know one person for sure that has a chase business card not sure which one and he says it reports to his personal and I have seen some say the same thing over on another forum.

Valued Contributor
chnceit

I pulled my reports since I was approved and it has not yet reported.

My Chase Ink Cash card says World on it. So I don't know if it changed.

I shall treat it well and I will let y`all know if it reports.

Thanks!

$100K in Credit
Established Contributor
djrez4

[ Edited ]

youngman1234 wrote:
And the bold is a world elite card and the cash is just a normal card...I think all that is bull I don't see the benefits of that...

Think what is bull?  The Ink WEMC has some great perks.  I'll be using the free Lounge Club membership to stop into some airport lounges on our trip to Europe in March.  The concierge is a great resource for travelling to a new place.  There's a laundry list of benefits from Mastercard.  Chase adds on even more.

Given your history with Chase, that doesn't sound like an unbiased comment.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}