Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Approved!

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Approved!

We don't travel a lot that's why the lounge thing isn't a big benefit for us, and the concierge never tried it... I mean what can they do for me that I can't do myself. But on the other hand I am vet pleased with their 24/7 customers service.....awesome !!!
Message 11 of 16
mustangy
Contributor

good for you

i been denied for business ink cash after recon can call and ask another recon ?? maybe the guy i talk to was tough guy who knowsSmiley Happy

capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 12 of 16
youngman1234
Established Contributor

When I applied for my first ink card, the analyst I spoke to was great... The Crzy thing is that he actually has been to my store...lol he approved right away...
Message 13 of 16
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

I have the Chase Ink and it doesn't report to my personal credit...neither does my Amex Plum biz card. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 14 of 16
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Youngman1234,

why have both bold and ink? I don't get it. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 15 of 16
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@ztnjpv wrote:

Youngman1234,

why have both bold and ink? I don't get it. 

For rewards, there are caps on each card for reward categories. Also, spending power. Why have one when you can have two? Also, sign up bonuses. And Also -- just because. Smiley Wink 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.