Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Huge Auto CLI!

tag
alkaline
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink Cash Huge Auto CLI!

Wow!! Smiley Surprised

I just logged into my Chase account to see that my credit line for my Ink Cash was raised from $7500 to $13500! I opened this card at the end of September last year with a $5000 starting limit which was raised to $7500 at the end of December of last year... And now this! Wow! Chase sure knows how to please me Smiley Very Happy

Probably worth noting: I've been carrying a balance between $4500-5500 for several months (taking advantage of the 0% introductory APR). I applied as a sole proprietor.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Cash Huge Auto CLI!

That is a nice increase. Congrats.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope they show me some love on my Ink...I have a 5k limit on it and have pushed almost 50k through it in 3 months. I can't wrap my mind around why they do such a small limit on a business card. At least it's a hidden trade line so I don't have to worry about it always being maxed out being reported.
Message 3 of 6
alkaline
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I hope they show me some love on my Ink...I have a 5k limit on it and have pushed almost 50k through it in 3 months. I can't wrap my mind around why they do such a small limit on a business card. At least it's a hidden trade line so I don't have to worry about it always being maxed out being reported.

That's why I got the Ink Cash, hidden tradeline... I don't want to risk spooking my other creditors with the balance I carry on it, and I also don't want my FICO score going down because of the balance.. It's going to be a sad day when I have to pay it off in full before the 0% ends in a few months Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super congrats on those auto increases!  Woman Very Happy  They sure are nice.  As long as your scores a great, I don't think they mind the balances.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a hidden tradeline but when it shows up on your business credit report you are showing high utilization %.  So if you are wondering why your business credit card won't give you a CLI, maybe it is because your business credit report is subpar.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.