Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Success

tag
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Chase Ink Cash Success

Hey there!

Just wanted to share my experience.

-Have had a Chase Freedom for 7 or 8 years.

Apped and received Chase Sapphire back in July of this year.  Initial CL was (and still is) $5000.

Apped for a CL for Chase Freedom at the same time; went from $1500 to $7500.

I have a small (very small) photogrpahy business.  I want to keep things separate.  I apped today.  I got a "pending review" because I have a paid tax lien that EQ does not show as paid.  Chase was awesome, let me fax them proof, and then I couldn't get through to their fax!!!  When I caled back, I spoke to "John" who said "Let me look again and see what I can do."  He noted that it hadn't reported since 2009 and approved me for Chase Ink Cash for $5000.

Notes-

-I used TOTAL household income.

-I was asked how long I had been taking pictures.  They considered my experience level over business length.

-I am about 19% util-I have one late and that's it.

-They pulled EQ, which is 701 via myFico

I hope this helps.  Chase is the BEST on recon that I have ever seen.  It always pays to call.  It took three calls for me, but was worth it.

Also of note, EQ was not so nice when I called.  They said that whether I faxed proof or not they would still have to verify and it would still be subject to a 30 day wait. THEN they tried to sell me their credit score services and informed me that my myFico score was inaccurate.  Sigh.

Lisa

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Success

Awesome! Good move, nice card to have. More points and a separate card for business use. I agree, Chase has been a pleasure to deal with in the past. 

Message 2 of 3
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Success

Very nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.