Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash

tag
Tg123
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink Cash

Hi everyone,

I just applied for the Chase Ink Cash under a newly formed LLC. I am currently still in school, but have an income of about $20k. I have a good credit history myself, but I got a 7-10 day message. I'm guessing its because I put my annual revenue as $0. I will be primarily reselling online. Should I recon? Thanks in advance!

Forward, Zync, Freedom, BofA Cash Rewards

Current Score: 738 BOA Experian (5/29/2012)

GOAL: 800s
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash

How can you recon if you havn't been denied yet?  Call the Chase business services and have them push your app through.  Good Luck!

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 8
Tg123
Regular Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

How can you recon if you havn't been denied yet?  Call the Chase business services and have them push your app through.  Good Luck!

Is there a recon number for that? I'm assuming that it's just the manual review process Chase does on business accounts, but I would like to play it safe since I do not want to apply for any other card and waste a HP.

Message 3 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Tg123 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Is there a recon number for that? I'm assuming that it's just the manual review process Chase does on business accounts, but I would like to play it safe since I do not want to apply for any other card and waste a HP.

Search the business threads for the number but Chase business cards aren't instant approval in most cases so your just going thur the process. The good news is it wasn't a denail

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 8
Tg123
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Tg123 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Search the business threads for the number but Chase business cards aren't instant approval in most cases so your just going thur the process. The good news is it wasn't a denail

Good luck 

I called this morning and was told to fax in a SS4 and to call back in 2-3 days. Called them back now and after about 20 minutes of waiting and some very interesting questions to confirm my identity I was told that it is a 7-10 day wait. I guess as always patience is the key. I am wondering what kind of CL I should expect. Currently Freedom ($3k), Zync (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($5k), IT ($2K), Costco Amex ($12k), BofA Cash Rewards ($1k), and Forward ($2.5k).

Message 5 of 8
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@Tg123 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Tg123 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Good luck 

I called this morning and was told to fax in a SS4 and to call back in 2-3 days. Called them back now and after about 20 minutes of waiting and some very interesting questions to confirm my identity I was told that it is a 7-10 day wait. I guess as always patience is the key. I am wondering what kind of CL I should expect. Currently Freedom ($3k), Zync (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($5k), IT ($2K), Costco Amex ($12k), BofA Cash Rewards ($1k), and Forward ($2.5k).

IMO you will probably get it.  Like the other poster said Chase rarely does instant approvals for their business products.  From the looks of your other limits you should get 5-10K.  If you have been treating your freedom card well that will only help your case.  Hope you get it.  Keep us posted!

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 6 of 8
Tg123
Regular Contributor

Well I called this number today 1-800-453-9719 and they had me fax it directly to them and approved my account instantly for $6k. Definitley much quicker than waiting on the document verification department 7-10 days. Thanks for all the info!

Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Tg123 wrote:

Well I called this number today 1-800-453-9719 and they had me fax it directly to them and approved my account instantly for $6k. Definitley much quicker than waiting on the document verification department 7-10 days. Thanks for all the info!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.