tag
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash

@lexrjSD wrote:

@peaceonearth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Sorry to hear that.. I am told the "putting the customer on hold" is a simple trick when they already know if they should approve or decline the applicant.

It's a game and I agree they know they're gona say NO but, they put the caller on hold and they go take another call in the meantime; Creditaddict is on hold for 34 minutes thinking they're working on the approval and the fact is: Tthey're on another call.

I apped for the Southwest Biz premier and Chase Ink two days ago and had to call in since I didnt get approved on the spot, was put on hold for a long time when I first called about the Southwest and was approved without many questions. Now, when call about the Ink, I was also put on hold for a while and asked a bunch of questions but was also aproved at end.

Congratulations.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Cash

@lexrjSD wrote:

@peaceonearth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Sorry to hear that.. I am told the "putting the customer on hold" is a simple trick when they already know if they should approve or decline the applicant.

It's a game and I agree they know they're gona say NO but, they put the caller on hold and they go take another call in the meantime; Creditaddict is on hold for 34 minutes thinking they're working on the approval and the fact is: Tthey're on another call.

I apped for the Southwest Biz premier and Chase Ink two days ago and had to call in since I didnt get approved on the spot, was put on hold for a long time when I first called about the Southwest and was approved without many questions. Now, when call about the Ink, I was also put on hold for a while and asked a bunch of questions but was also aproved at end.

For the Ink Plus, did chase ask questions regarding inquiries if you accumulated a lot?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.