Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Plus Application Message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Plus Application Message

@Creditplz wrote:
Remember Inks are now subject to 5/24.. That message is standard.. It's all about automated line, 7-10 is typically a denial.

Probably denied then. I am at 6/24. 4 of those with Chase.

Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

It also supposedly depends on when you submitted the application. Before May 22 should be fine... Should...
Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied tonight...forgot about the 5/24 and really wanted this to help better separate business/personal expenses. However, I have seen some data points on others getting approved for CSP well over 5/24 in the past few days, instant approvals too. Hope is minimal, but I'll keep fingers crossed.

Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
Remember Inks are now subject to 5/24.. That message is standard.. It's all about automated line, 7-10 is typically a denial.

Is 5/24 actually happening to people on the ink now? It must be recent. I got 7-10 for an address verrification.

Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you apply/approval date?
Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When did you apply/approval date?

Me? I think it was May 12th or so, but I wasn't 5/24. I just hadn't heard anything about this rule kicking in for hte ink yet.

Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called verification this morning, they asked if I appied for the card and some brief questions. Placed on hold for 2 minutes and was offered to be transferred to lending, I respectfully declined. Looks like I'll be waiting this one out...

Edit: Caved and called recon - declined specifically for "too many accounts opened in the last 24 months" and it is not an option for reconsideration.

Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Called verification this morning, they asked if I appied for the card and some brief questions. Placed on hold for 2 minutes and was offered to be transferred to lending, I respectfully declined. Looks like I'll be waiting this one out...

Edit: Caved and called recon - declined specifically for "too many accounts opened in the last 24 months" and it is not an option for reconsideration.

That stinks!  Looks like 5/24 has tken effect for the Biz cards for sure.  

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 5/24 rule went in to effect for co-branded and biz cards on, are you ready? 5/24.

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The 5/24 rule went in to effect for co-branded and biz cards on, are you ready? 5/24.

Just got my "5/24'd" letter today, and my application was submitted on 5/18 so I guess they got a head start on it and even made me wait 2 weeks to find out Smiley Sad

For kicks I checked the automated status line and it still says 7-10.

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.