Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Plus Approved

tag
Jitdc2
New Contributor

Chase Ink Plus Approved

I applied for the Chase Ink Plus last night and got the 10 message. Called this AM and went through the verification process. I understand that others have been through the ringer with Chase to get the card but my approval process was very easy, took about 5 minutes. Now, to be fair I already have a CSP and Freedom, mortgage and mulpitle bank accounts there, but this is my first Chase Business card. Verified number of employees, Tax ID comapny earnings and projections, one or two questions about personal credit file and he said congratulations I'm reccomending a 15k CL to start with. I was very pleased to say the least! Didn't have to send in any info and csr was very nice. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
stengiz
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Plus Approved

Wtg, congrats on the approval and cl
last app July 13 2016
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great start for your new Chase Ink Plus Business Card. CL wll give you some room to develop your utilization.
Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats and enjoy the new card and bonus points 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.