Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Plus Mailer-Applied 30 Days

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Plus Mailer-Applied 30 Days

Sorry Op for the decline...The Analyst must have had a bad day!! And yes, the business lending team is Tough! I was fortunate to have an Excellentt Analyst who asked for business verication and approved my chase ink cash for $17,000
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I just called to recon and was declines after a 20 min call. We went over annual revenues, profit and projected revenue for 2017. I had a bad feeling about the analyst...oh well. He could have showed me some love lol

The business lending team is brutal to talk with. I have spoken with them twice and it felt like no matter what I said it wasn't the right answer.

You are right! I felt like I was doing a quarterly earnings conference call for 20 minutes knowing it's a no no no.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
Sorry Op for the decline...The Analyst must have had a bad day!! And yes, the business lending team is Tough! I was fortunate to have an Excellentt Analyst who asked for business verication and approved my chase ink cash for $17,000

It's ok...I wish I would have had your an analyst like yours..I'll try back next summer and see how it goes. 

Message 13 of 20
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Alfabravo, yes, don't give up try again next year.
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
@Alfabravo, yes, don't give up try again next year.

If I get denied next year I'll make sure a have CFO by my side lol 

Message 15 of 20
veryh2o
Valued Member

I also called in n spoke to an analyst the next day my application was pending. I got approved today but with really low cl of $5000. I called ink again to see if I can bump up the cl but no luck. My revenue is way below 450k though.
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job and congrats on getting the card. I told the analyst just start me out with $1K and he said min is $5K. I wonder if I should recon again!
Message 17 of 20
veryh2o
Valued Member

You only wanted $1k CL was becuase you already have alot of cards from Chase and if you have too big of CL it will diminishes the chance of you getting another card?

Message 18 of 20
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@alfabravo, maybe you should give it another try!! However, its going to be another HP good luck. Fingers crossed for you.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
@alfabravo, maybe you should give it another try!! However, its going to be another HP good luck. Fingers crossed for you.

Since I've apped I am way over 5/24 so I'll just have to wait and let things simmer down a bit lol 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.