Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Plus ?

tag
veryh2o
Valued Member

Re: Chase Ink Plus ?

I applied in a branch cuz in branch they will also waive the $95 annual fee the first year.  I was also received the 30 day pending message.  I called the next Monday and spoke to an analyst for around 20min talking about my business revenue and some other stuffs, and still pending after that.  Checked the site and some people said best to wait it out instead of call in and speak to someone.  A week later i was approved with $5000 CL.  i think i got lucky though...  

Some people also said that Chase does not report Ink business cards to the credit bureaus?  Can someone varify this statement?

Message 11 of 18
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

For the business cards chase does not report on personal credit report. But, does report on your business credit bureau.
Message 12 of 18
n777ua
Established Contributor

Update: 30 day msg just changed to 7-10; that's bad, right ? 

If I wanted to call/recon what # should I use ? Thanks everyone.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the Ink it's not necessarily bad, alot of times it also means that they need you to verify some info. 

Message 14 of 18
n777ua
Established Contributor

Just wanting some verification docs Smiley Happy

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@n777ua wrote:

Just wanting some verification docs Smiley Happy

Any word? Hopefully there's some good news!

Message 16 of 18
ASK5

I have long wanted to apply for a card for my business, but because I have a lot of personal debt on multiple mortgages and credit cards (used for said business), my scores have dropped from 800+ to 710-730 range, and now just came back up to 740 after paying down some cc debt last month. I have no negatives on credit report, just very high utilization of personal CCs (58-78% for years). 

Anyway, I received an invitation from Chase Ink Plus in the mail and thought I would probably be declined based on all the forum comments about the long process for approvals and multiple denials. I applied online using the offer code given and I was instantly approved for $35K credit line!

I also have a personal Chase card that is quite old, and they lowered my available credit after 2008 crash and just finally raised it from $1K to $4K. 

So who knows the criteria, but it seems that if they mail you an offer to apply and you have a personal credit card and long credit history of no negatives, approval can be instant.

I hope that encourages some of you wondering if you should apply for this card!

Message 17 of 18
driftless
Valued Contributor

I replied to an offer and was approved instantly as well. Like ASK5, I have no negatives and do have a relationship with Chase.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.