Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink and Marriott Business Double App - A Cautionary Tale

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink and Marriott Business Double App - A Cautionary Tale

@jsucool76 wrote:
Dang that's crazy Umbra. But theoretically, you should be approved after the SS4?

You said he saw the pending app for ink, what happened to the marriott app?

Update - This story keeps going.  Got a call from 302 number this morning - its Chase lending services.  They have a few questions for me on my Marriott Business Card app!!  SO she asks about the business, past revenue, revenue projections, why I started the business, what the spend on the cards will be, etc....  Then she tells me, ok, I have everything I need (so no SS-4) and then tells me that I will hear from them in 7-10 days and it will either be the card or a denial.  ??????  I think I am losing my mindSmiley Surprised

Message 11 of 24
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I think it will go either way. Have you dialed the auto application status like?
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
I think it will go either way. Have you dialed the auto application status like?

Yes, the status line says 7-10.  Not good.  However, I got another secure e-mail that said they are waiting on the documentation requested in "the letter".  I haven't even received the letter yet, so not sure if this is the SS-4, or like others its about my ID.  SO still pending.......

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Yes, the status line says 7-10.  Not good.  However, I got another secure e-mail that said they are waiting on the documentation requested in "the letter".  I haven't even received the letter yet, so not sure if this is the SS-4, or like others its about my ID.  SO still pending.......

UPDATE - Approved for the Marriott Business Premier!!!!!  Man I was sweating this one!  I will definitely be gardening for a while......

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE - Approved for the Marriott Business Premier!!!!!  Man I was sweating this one!  I will definitely be gardening for a while......

Congratulations!!

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!!

Thanks.  It was touch and go for a bit.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it was. You'll have to let us know when you find out about the Ink card.

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! They called me yesterday at work to verify that I my Ink application was legit. After confirming their text message verification code all the lady would tell me was that everything looks great with the application and I will receive either the card or a letter in the next 5-7 days....

I checked the status line after that and was still getting 30 days. Have you checked the line today for yours?

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Will do - status line is back to 2 weeks.

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the word today - Marriott Yes; Ink No.  Reason - seeking too much initial business credit with the Bank.  CSR said he sees this happen with double apps.  Not sure if I should push it, or just show a few months with Marriott card and re-apply.  Thoughts?

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.