Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink and Nasa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink and Nasa

Applied this past weekend. Gave me a message to call in from what I was reading on a few other forums they said not to do it. Checked the App status line and was approved for 21.5K its my biggest chase card yet. My biggest Cl next to NFCU its at 24K. Its Funny though i was approved for nasa for 20k and then they requsted tax docs and i was going to send them some and they would not give me a email to send them to becuase their online system only lets you upload a 4mb file.

Btw i am not new here its been over a year but i am back!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Ink and Nasa

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied this past weekend. Gave me a message to call in from what I was reading on a few other forums they said not to do it. Checked the App status line and was approved for 21.5K its my biggest chase card yet. My biggest Cl next to NFCU its at 24K. Its Funny though i was approved for nasa for 20k and then they requsted tax docs and i was going to send them some and they would not give me a email to send them to becuase their online system only lets you upload a 4mb file.

Btw i am not new here its been over a year but i am back!

For NASA, you can upload each doc individually.  Most forms (W2-wise or comparable) shouldn't exceed 2.5MB each.  But, for each upload max is 4MB.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea my Tax Docs are like 8MB each not sure how to make them smaller they are in pdf format. O well I was reading somewhere that there was another forum user kind of in the same boat approved and then disapproved i am not going to get upset over it. I was not expecting such a big line from chase i am going to have 5 cards with them total now!

Message 3 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea my Tax Docs are like 8MB each not sure how to make them smaller they are in pdf format. O well I was reading somewhere that there was another forum user kind of in the same boat approved and then disapproved i am not going to get upset over it. I was not expecting such a big line from chase i am going to have 5 cards with them total now!

You can try zipping the file to compress the size.  Once they receive/review the docs then it goes to the next level - albeit there will be some patience needed with the entire process.  Of course, this is entirely your call.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea good idea i will try that i wonder if they will review it if i send it. I might need to call them i have tried to send a few secure messages and no responce back. thanks for the advice :-)

Message 5 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the Ink approval!  Mine's been pending 7 days, I think it will be declined.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you dont mind me asking what message did you get after you filled the app out. From what i been reading their are 3.

1. Instant Approval

2. They will give you a 1800 number to call to speak to a rep

3. Says you will get a message in 10-30 days

I got message 2 and i was reading not to call in becuase they will grill you on all aspects of your business. Mine was pending since saturday and finally got approved this morning. it still is not showing on my chase online yet but when i called them i asked them if they could expedite my card so maybe it will show sooner.

Message 7 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I got the 30 day message. My EX has a security freeze on it and they pulled TU on 10/3. I spoke to a regular CSR yesterday and they said an analyst still needed to review it but they needed nothing else from me. The automated line says 2 weeks. I'm not going to push it with an analyst.
Message 8 of 10
N7
Established Member

i applied for the Ink Plus and i got the message for the 10-30 day.

And i called after i got off work. and did the basic verifying questions like ssn, dob, name.

And i was placed on hold and i got approved.

they didn't ask anything about my business or anything.

AMEX BCE $6.5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | Chase Ink Plus $5k | Discover IT $6k | Chase CSP $10k | Capital One Platinum $4k | Citi Diamond Preferred $11k | Chase Freedom $500
Message 9 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

N7 which number did you dial?
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.