Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink approved and arrived today no mention of bonus in material

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink approved and arrived today no mention of bonus in material

Finally we got our  Chase Ink in the mail after fighting with the fraud department (see other post) limit is $12K This is less than our Spark limit of 16K but atleast it does not report.  The material had no mention of spending bonus.  I know their is one.  Do I need to call them or does this come in the mail seperately?   We usually charge between $1K and $2K per month on biz cards but can try to step it up for a few months.  0 % for 12 months apr a little high at 17%  after that 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink approved and arrived today no mention of bonus in material

In viewing the Chase website, today they are offering the best rate on this card as 16.99% so your rate is the best for this product.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Finally we got our  Chase Ink in the mail after fighting with the fraud department (see other post) limit is $12K This is less than our Spark limit of 16K but atleast it does not report.  The material had no mention of spending bonus.  I know their is one.  Do I need to call them or does this come in the mail seperately?   We usually charge between $1K and $2K per month on biz cards but can try to step it up for a few months.  0 % for 12 months apr a little high at 17%  after that 

Chase doesn't include bonus information with their cards.  If you were approved under a valid offer then you have nothing to worry about.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all for the info. I had several payments I needed to make and used the Chase card last night  and am well on the way to the bonus. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with other posters I've had the Ink Cash and the Ink Preffered neither mention it in the materials sent by mail it's only shown when you apply. After meeting the required spend it's usually added when the next statement cuts so don't worry!

It's much better than Spark trust me!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

We never had any bad experiences with Cap 1 Spark but based on the math know we were leaving atleast several dollars on the table each year in points.  Once we see what  they count in what category I may try to max points as we have some monthly charges that I am not sure how Chase will treat them and may get more points keeping them on Spark with auto pay.   The timing for spend bonus could not have been better dw and her new employee's license are up for renewal by  7/31 and its $1600 and they to take credit cards. I am excited about the 0% for 12 months and may carry the balance for upto 90 days but unsure as we get paid this week on two big government contracts and now have several new ones just starting. I love the fact it does not show on dw credit. We always had to do a mid cycle pay down before to keep her % use overall reasonable.  I am very happy. This is our first Chase card. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the main problems with Spark from my perspective is that it reports as if it's your personal card.

That's no good for anyone. Business credit is not used the same way as personal credit at all. In fact, it's use oppositely quite often.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
One of the main problems with Spark from my perspective is that it reports as if it's your personal card.

That's no good for anyone. Business credit is not used the same way as personal credit at all. In fact, it's use oppositely quite often.

Agreed biz cards need to on personal accounts only if they go into charge off or 120 days.  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.