Established Contributor
NJTurnpike

Chase Ink cash

anyone app for Chase ink as a sole proprietorship? I was thinking its worth it to use the ink card to pay phone, internet, and cable. Probably wouldn't use it for anything else so any limit would do.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Re: Chase Ink cash

NJTurnpike wrote:

anyone app for Chase ink as a sole proprietorship? I was thinking its worth it to use the ink card to pay phone, internet, and cable. Probably wouldn't use it for anything else so any limit would do.

Yes, you can apply as a sole proprietor. I did, have the Ink Cash and Bold. I am closing the Cash in a couple months so I can get the Plus (and another 50,000 points bonus for minimum spend). 

Be aware they are going to ask you business related questions during the recon. It's a guaranteed recon so be ready. I have a FEIN so it helped but I know people who have gotten one with SSN. 

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

scenery_guy wrote:

NJTurnpike wrote:

Yes, you can apply as a sole proprietor. I did, have the Ink Cash and Bold. I am closing the Cash in a couple months so I can get the Plus (and another 50,000 points bonus for minimum spend). 

Be aware they are going to ask you business related questions during the recon. It's a guaranteed recon so be ready. I have a FEIN so it helped but I know people who have gotten one with SSN. 

+1 they want to make sure you have a business

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Senior Contributor
Open123

With Chase, the first business app is always going to be an effort.

For new apps:

1.  They want to see proof of a business, either through EIN, DBN name and/or business banking statement (they only accept theirs).

2.  Will ask you questions regarding your business, revenue, business plan and years experience within the industry.

3.  Personal guarantee 

It's a 5 or 10 minute conversation.  If your CR is in order, they'll likely approve you.

Absolutely worth it becuase Chase and Amex offers far and away the best business cards in the industry.  No one even comes close.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}