Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink cash

tag
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Chase Ink cash

anyone app for Chase ink as a sole proprietorship? I was thinking its worth it to use the ink card to pay phone, internet, and cable. Probably wouldn't use it for anything else so any limit would do.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink cash

@NJTurnpike wrote:

anyone app for Chase ink as a sole proprietorship? I was thinking its worth it to use the ink card to pay phone, internet, and cable. Probably wouldn't use it for anything else so any limit would do.

Yes, you can apply as a sole proprietor. I did, have the Ink Cash and Bold. I am closing the Cash in a couple months so I can get the Plus (and another 50,000 points bonus for minimum spend). 

Be aware they are going to ask you business related questions during the recon. It's a guaranteed recon so be ready. I have a FEIN so it helped but I know people who have gotten one with SSN. 

Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

@NJTurnpike wrote:

Yes, you can apply as a sole proprietor. I did, have the Ink Cash and Bold. I am closing the Cash in a couple months so I can get the Plus (and another 50,000 points bonus for minimum spend). 

Be aware they are going to ask you business related questions during the recon. It's a guaranteed recon so be ready. I have a FEIN so it helped but I know people who have gotten one with SSN. 

+1 they want to make sure you have a business

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
Open123
Super Contributor

With Chase, the first business app is always going to be an effort.

For new apps:

1.  They want to see proof of a business, either through EIN, DBN name and/or business banking statement (they only accept theirs).

2.  Will ask you questions regarding your business, revenue, business plan and years experience within the industry.

3.  Personal guarantee 

It's a 5 or 10 minute conversation.  If your CR is in order, they'll likely approve you.

Absolutely worth it becuase Chase and Amex offers far and away the best business cards in the industry.  No one even comes close.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.