Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Chase Ink customer service experience

Looking at CC statement today I noticed a charge on an employee card that seemed unusual. Employee confirmed he had not made the charge. I gave Chase a call and was cheerfully helped by a CSR. She looked at the charge and agreed it looked out of our typical type spend. She actually found the same reoccurring charge for the past two months - for a total of three on this employees card. Wow. I guess I need to spend more time sifting thru statement as I never noticed the $39.95 charges.

I was transferred to another department who confirmed some basic info and was told the card in question was frozen and was offered expedited replacement card. She informed me that unauthorized charges were 100% covered and that I would receive credit back on the last two statements  in 7 to 10 days. All in all great news. Nice to find out that I was still covered from charges in November. 

I just looked online and the credit was already applied to my account - same day as the call. Chase rocks!

Established Member
NewYorkGuy

Re: Chase Ink customer service experience

I agree. I love Chase. Their customer service is great.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+