Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink requirements?

tag
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink requirements?

Does anyone know which they pull? EX, EQ, TX? Score requirements? No baddies required? Anyone been approved lately and want to share some into for me to compare to?

I opted out a couple years ago so is not a preapproval. But  the last one I got offered 400 cash back bonus is tempting me. I don't have a credit card for just my business. Says I need to apply by mid december. Not sure if I should hold off as in a few months my collections should be gone. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink requirements?

Chase pulls Transunion primarily. I work for Chase, but they don't tell us the credit requirements to get approved. PM me if I can answer any other general chase questions. I may not find this thread again

Message 2 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

Chase pulls Transunion primarily. I work for Chase, but they don't tell us the credit requirements to get approved. PM me if I can answer any other general chase questions. I may not find this thread again

You can always bookmark a thread to save it. Just go to "Options" and click on "Bookmark".

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 9
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Thanks! That helps alot. I had 3 old small collections that fell off of EQ and EX but are still showing on TU. Will keep waiting. TU seems like it takes longer to update. We refinanced our mortgage and EQ / EX show it paid off yet TU still showing a balance. 

Message 4 of 9
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Wanted to update as I finally applied and was actually approved. They pulled EQ. Fico 684 . Thought scores were much higher as my USAA monitoring was showing 730. Only negative is a 6+ year old collection. If I would have pulled fico scores I would have waited to apply. So guess USAA did me a favor by being off so much. So now I have two business cards to work with. Now it is just gardening and working towards building a warehouse for my business!

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Which ink program did you apply for?

Credit Line?

Do you have a Personal Chase Credit Card?

Message 6 of 9
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Ink Cash

Did not even ask them the limit. Will post when it comes in. 

No I don't have any personal chase cards. But come to think about it I have been getting the preselected (not preapproved) offers ever since I switched to Chase for my merchant services. In December I got an offer of 400.00  after first purchase. All the rest have been 250. That is what I got with this. 

Message 7 of 9
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

I was recently approved for an INK cash for the business (after a recon) but when I applied for a personal card I was denied. I was told by the analyst that Chase looks at the whole profile and not just the score. I was approved for a Chase INK cash with a 608 score. 

Message 8 of 9
gpeach
Regular Contributor

It came in today. Revolving line of 5K. My BOA is for 1K. Smiley Happy 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.