Regular Contributor
a3quit4s

Chase Ink

I see a few people on here with these business cards, question is do you actually have a small/medium business? If not how'd you end up with it? I'm interested in the 5% for bills as well as signup bonus.

Thanks in advance

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: Chase Ink

a3quit4s wrote:

I see a few people on here with these business cards, question is do you actually have a small/medium business? If not how'd you end up with it? I'm interested in the 5% for bills as well as signup bonus.

Thanks in advance

Yes,  the folks who have business credit cards are owners or are representatives of a small business.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Re: Chase Ink

Yep, business owner who banks at Chase. My banker suggested the card after seeing my bill pay to AMEX from my business account. Bonus nice, 5% categories nice too. If they were churnable they would be better, as it is now the signup bonus is a one and done situation. They do offer 4 cards, two with small bonuses but no AF and two with large bonuses with AF. 

The only way to get another Ink for the bonus is to open another business. Can't use same federal ID and business name. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}