Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink

tag
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink

I see a few people on here with these business cards, question is do you actually have a small/medium business? If not how'd you end up with it? I'm interested in the 5% for bills as well as signup bonus.

Thanks in advance

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Ink

@a3quit4s wrote:

I see a few people on here with these business cards, question is do you actually have a small/medium business? If not how'd you end up with it? I'm interested in the 5% for bills as well as signup bonus.

Thanks in advance

Yes,  the folks who have business credit cards are owners or are representatives of a small business.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 3
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink

Yep, business owner who banks at Chase. My banker suggested the card after seeing my bill pay to AMEX from my business account. Bonus nice, 5% categories nice too. If they were churnable they would be better, as it is now the signup bonus is a one and done situation. They do offer 4 cards, two with small bonuses but no AF and two with large bonuses with AF. 

The only way to get another Ink for the bonus is to open another business. Can't use same federal ID and business name. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.