Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Recon Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Recon Help

Okay, I've never done this before! I got declined for the Chase United card for recent cards opened, 9 in the last year and insufficient business credit. Only a 6 month old Amex. Is this possible to recon? Or, should I just wait another 6 months? I just don't want to waste a HP, and do not want to miss out on the current bonus of 50,000 miles! Please provide some feedback!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Recon Help

Sorry no one answered your question but yes always recon and especially with Chase who is very recon friendly.

Just be prepared to answer why the 9 accounts were opened and I'm assuming the Amex with 6 months history is a business card you didn't state? 

Good luck I'll be pulling for a successful recon

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with MJ. Chase is always worth asking for reconsideration. Just ask for it and they will probably ask you financial questions about your business and why the new accts.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied twice, will wait for letter! 9 new accounts is a lot! Will "garden" and maybe try again in a year!
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have 3 Chase personal accounts but have been denied twice for ink... they just will not approve!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will let my 9 new accounts age a bit, and maybe reapply in six months when the majority of them are over 12 months! No biggie!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.