cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase giving $200. to open business checking account!

tag
enerey
Regular Contributor

Chase giving $200. to open business checking account!

I ran across this while looking for a bank to open my business checking account.  Supposedly they will give you $200 if you open business checking account and deposit at least $500. into account within 30 days.  Will go give it a try.

www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/smallbusiness/shared/page/90888_bb_chkg_offer02

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase giving $200. to open business checking account!

wow, thanks.. been thinking about opening a Chase account!
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm sorry but Chase for checking accounts is STUPID!

I have many credit cards but I have never seen so many different fees if you don't do things:

don't have direct deposit

don't keep minimum amount in account

don't use your debit card enough times in a month

use to many transactions or write to many checks

maximum amount of cash deposited in one month time.

by the time I got don't talking to a representative who quickly snapped there are no fees you just have to do 1 of the following things I wanted to close all my chase accounts. I'm SO MAD RIGHT NOW. 

Message 3 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Man I just opened a chase account on 3/16/09 going to try and get this. Didint see this coupon let you know how it works out for me.
2wheel
Message 4 of 8
enerey
Regular Contributor

Sorry it didn't work out for you creditaddict, you are correct though they do have a lot of fees with their accounts.

It looks like the best bet is to get their Business Checking Classic and do at least 5 debit card transactions to avoid fees. It also says if you have an active debit or credit card you can avoid fees. 

Message 5 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

like me .... I had account 3 weeks and already have 11k oints on leisure card Collecting points for christmas
2wheel
Message 6 of 8
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I have no use for a big bank for my accounts. They are fee happy. I just opened a new biz account at one of my local CUs, I don't get charged jack. No minimum balance, no deposited items charge, first 50 checks per month free, no charge for debit card access.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

BOOM!!!!! 200dollars in account today.......... Thanks alot for the post .........
2wheel
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.