cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase ink approval!!!!

tag
weLift2gether

Chase ink approval!!!!

I just want to start by thanking everyone who has shared their experiences. I have learned so much lurking myfico.com. Lol

Last week I applied for a Chase Ink Cash card, got the application pending review message and about 5 days later a denied letter in the mail.😩

I immediately logged on to the forum to see if anyone else had had this experience and of course there were plenty of stories. I really paid attention to the recon stories and decided to gather my info, take some notes  and call first thing Monday morning to plea my case. The service rep was great, she took all of my info in full detail and wished me luck. Side note I had a ch 7 discharged in 2011. She said since It was within 7  years it has to be passes on to another dept. Right then I thought they're not going to approve me. Today I happened to see an email that said Welcome to Chase Ink Cash- Approved! Without all of your feedback I would have never thought to argue my case. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase ink approval!!!!

congrats on your Ink approval ..points add up fast with this card .......

what was your Starting Limit for your Ink ? ( if you don't mind sharing )

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Tremendous job counselorSmiley Happy. Team myFico on your sideSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
weLift2gether

I don't know my CL yet. I called the status line thinking it would disclose that info but no luck, it just said that I'd been approved and that I should receive card in the mail soon. Maybe I'll call tomorrow and speak with a rep. I will update as soon as I find out.
Message 4 of 5
weLift2gether

Update- I was approved for a measly $3K. I'll take it considering I was denied first go around. It's not enough to cover my monthly business expenses which was the reason I applied in the first place. Does anyone have suggestions or a strategy to get my CLI Within the next 3-6 mos. ?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.