Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase ink cards and how they report

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Chase ink cards and how they report

I was recently approved for the chase ink bold for my sole prop. I understand it will not report on my personal credit report (unless I miss payments etc). My question is does this card report anywhere else on behalf of the business that would help my business build up its credit rating in case I want to get other biz cards in the future with different lenders. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Chase ink cards and how they report

@red259 wrote:

I was recently approved for the chase ink bold for my sole prop. I understand it will not report on my personal credit report (unless I miss payments etc). My question is does this card report anywhere else on behalf of the business that would help my business build up its credit rating in case I want to get other biz cards in the future with different lenders. 

+1

I have a Chase Cash card, and have had it for a good while now. I'd look to see if they reported, if I had any idea where to even look? Business CR seem pretty pricey so I dont want to go buying stuff to see I have nothing reporting on that particular report! :-)

Message 2 of 5
Kevinj216

Yes. Although you may have secured the card with a guarantee from your personal credit, it still becomes part of your business profile. You may not be able to view it without a TIN or DUNS number associated with it, but potentional lenders/creditors will be able to.

Message 3 of 5
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@red259 wrote:

Correct, doesn't report to personal credit report besides the inq and if you become delinquent. 

Yes, it does report to the business exchange which goes to DNB. It helps establish business credit.

Message 4 of 5
shane82388
Established Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@red259 wrote:

Correct, doesn't report to personal credit report besides the inq and if you become delinquent. 

Yes, it does report to the business exchange which goes to DNB. It helps establish business credit.

If i wanted to check my business credit history and score, particually where my Chase Ink is reported...where would I look?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.