Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase ink plus app

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Chase ink plus app

So i finally decided to go for the 60k offer and app for Ink Plus card, and the app is now pending. Anyone know if i can use the recon number888-245-0625  for business recon. I have to call for all my chase app, never instant approval, so i think i should call and get the outcome sooner than later. Would that number work? Or is there a separate nunber for business app? Tks guys! 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase ink plus app

Think i read on here its manual review for business cards with them

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 14
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Think i read on here its manual review for business cards with them

Business is a completely different animal if that is true, isn't it?

Good luck OP! Smiley Happy

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, it should be (800) 453-9719. Just get ready for a lot of questions about your business. Nothing too difficult though.

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbang91 wrote:

So i finally decided to go for the 60k offer and app for Ink Plus card, and the app is now pending. Anyone know if i can use the recon number888-245-0625  for business recon. I have to call for all my chase app, never instant approval, so i think i should call and get the outcome sooner than later. Would that number work? Or is there a separate nunber for business app? Tks guys! 

Get ready to answer questions... That is where the hardcore analysts are - business recon..

Message 5 of 14
bigbang91
Established Contributor

Oop, denial! Csr said due to ineligibility, 3 chase card within the last 90 days, so now i have to wait 3 more months b4 applying again

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbang91 wrote:

Oop, denial! Csr said due to ineligibility, 3 chase card within the last 90 days, so now i have to wait 3 more months b4 applying again

So I'm clear they said you were ineligible because you had received 3 cards within 90 days?  Wasn't aware that was some rule with them

Message 7 of 14
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bigbang91 wrote:

So I'm clear they said you were ineligible because you had received 3 cards within 90 days?  Wasn't aware that was some rule with them

yeah,they said they cant open another card for me,they want to see how i handle the 3 new accounts first. Thats the only reason for denial,since my uti is 12%,730 EX 710 EQ. Should i try EO route?I certainly dont want chase closes all my card though

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't jive...

I got 5 cards inside of two months with them.

Message 9 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Doesn't jive...

I got 5 cards inside of two months with them.

Depends on length of credit history.  The entire profile.  Thread belongs in Business Credit anyway, Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.