Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest (but complete) way to check my businesses credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheapest (but complete) way to check my businesses credit

I tried doing a search for this, so I apologize in advance if it has been covered before.  I have been in business for 17 years, my business is Inc.  But have never really had a need to know what was on my business credit profile.  But since I went through tough times in 2010-2011 I know my personal credit suffered, I'm sure my business profile did as well.  So how do I check my business credit with equifax and experian.  And what is the best inexpensive way to do it. I have been to the sites and looked to see if they have a file, but can't figure out the best way to get the profile.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Cheapest (but complete) way to check my businesses credit

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried doing a search for this, so I apologize in advance if it has been covered before.  I have been in business for 17 years, my business is Inc.  But have never really had a need to know what was on my business credit profile.  But since I went through tough times in 2010-2011 I know my personal credit suffered, I'm sure my business profile did as well.  So how do I check my business credit with equifax and experian.  And what is the best inexpensive way to do it. I have been to the sites and looked to see if they have a file, but can't figure out the best way to get the profile.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

You can request a copy of your business credit report from EQ If you've beed denied business credit within 30 days.

Experian charges $100 or $120 for the full year I think is a good deal. You will be able to view your report and score for the one year

Message 2 of 4
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I pull up the summary report first, 7.95, I am only on eq at this time. If there are no collections, delinquencies, but the "I might close in 12 months" warning (new business), then all is good. I know my business card payment history, good enough for now. Not competing with google nor Microsoft. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the Experian reports and it gives you access to your updated report throughout the year. No problems
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.