Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AA card

Does anyone know where Citi pulls from for the Citi AA Business Card?  I was aproved  for Amex Simply Cash for $3000 and Chase Ink Cash for $8500 then I was denied the card from Citi.   Just wondering cause I thought this would be an easier card to get than the Amex.  Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AA card

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know where Citi pulls from for the Citi AA Business Card?  I was aproved  for Amex Simply Cash for $3000 and Chase Ink Cash for $8500 then I was denied the card from Citi.   Just wondering cause I thought this would be an easier card to get than the Amex.  Thanks

Usually Equifax

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled Experian for me.  You may want to check the credit pull database to see what they pull for your region..

Message 3 of 5
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My guess would be Experian, but that depends on your Geographical Area.

Message 4 of 5
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi HP'd my personal EQ in NJ in early 2015 for the AA Business MC.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.