cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Biz Visa Approved...finally!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Citi Costco Biz Visa Approved...finally!

I applied on 6/24/16 and got the pending message. After a few calls nobody was able to push the application through. So I called again tonight and after a couple of times on hold, the friendly CSR came back and said she got me approved for $12k SL! I should not I applied for the personal card the same day (which also went pending) and was eventually approved for $9500.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco Biz Visa Approved...finally!

@B335is wrote:
I applied on 6/24/16 and got the pending message. After a few calls nobody was able to push the application through. So I called again tonight and after a couple of times on hold, the friendly CSR came back and said she got me approved for $12k SL! I should not I applied for the personal card the same day (which also went pending) and was eventually approved for $9500.

Congrats.  I thought about applying for this card but I already have the business AA card and I know that I am at their max exposure for now.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 10
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Nice work! They seem a bit conservative on SL for this card. Normally my SL are quite a bit higher than what I got. Would you say the same for yours or??

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 10
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats B!!!!! 

Message 5 of 10
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

omg...Congrats B!! Thats awesome wow!
Message 6 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW, that's huge!

I was hoping to get the business.

Message 7 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks everyone! Mattmyfico, my highest biz card is at $25k and lowest is $5k so this is right in the middle.
Message 8 of 10
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Wow, were you approved for BOTH the personal and the business Costco cards?

How many inquiries did you end up with for both applications?

Has anyone tried to convert an existing CitiBusiness (regular or AA) to the new Costco Biz Visa? With the fluctuations in the value of a AA mile, an AA card may or may not make sense for everyone...

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 9 of 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Yup, both Personal and Biz cards approved. I still ended up with two (2) EX EQ inquiries.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.