Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Business vs. Chase Ink Cash

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Citi Costco Business vs. Chase Ink Cash

What do you guys think about the above two cards. We use the business card mainly for gas and resturants. So the Ink 5% does not help much.

I like the Chase Ultimate Rewards. But the Citi Costco has higher % for gas and dine-out. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Costco Business vs. Chase Ink Cash

@BronzeTrader wrote:

What do you guys think about the above two cards. We use the business card mainly for gas and resturants. So the Ink 5% does not help much.

I like the Chase Ultimate Rewards. But the Citi Costco has higher % for gas and dine-out. 

if you frequent chain restaurants, Staples and OD/OM sell restaurant gift cards, so you could effectively earn 5% there. Chase does tend to limit approvals once you pass 5/24, so sometimes it's best to get the Chase cards if you want them. 

Sams offers a business MC that pays 5% on the first $6k of gasoline, excluding other warehouse clubs, and 3% on travel, including restaurants.

The Citi Costco Visa can be a great deal though with 4% on gas (excluding other warehouse clubs, of course), especially if Costco fuel stations are convenient to you because Costco seems to have some of the best prices around for fuel.

Bank of America is currently offering an online promotion for $200 back after $500 in purchases for a card that earns 2% on restaurants, 3% at gas stations and office supply stores, and of course the usual 1% on everything else. 

Or, you could be indecisive and get all four. Smiley Happy

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.