cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Exec Office CLI Manual Review… the wait!

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Exec Office CLI Manual Review… the wait!

I use my cards heavy from sept to march... After that my season for my business slows down. But I have used all my cards heavy this year. I spent almost 700k this year between all my cards.....
Message 11 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:
I use my cards heavy from sept to march... After that my season for my business slows down. But I have used all my cards heavy this year. I spent almost 700k this year between all my cards.....

Wow, I wanna do that!!!

Message 12 of 20
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Why... it's not fun too much to work to keep track of... Next year I'm hoping to have the plum, bus gold and personal plat, and hopefully just run all charges through them. So no charges shows up on credit report
Message 13 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:
Why... it's not fun too much to work to keep track of... Next year I'm hoping to have the plum, bus gold and personal plat, and hopefully just run all charges through them. So no charges shows up on credit report

well yes I would prefer to run that on just a couple instead of small army but it's such a fantastic way to push large amounts through cards to push for CLI!

maybe they wouldn't need to look so hard at this request if the card had been used but you would think with just a $1k line they wouldn't question why there was no charges!

maybe they are confused why a World Card was issued with tier 1 rates with just a $1k line! LOL

Message 14 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

STILL NO WORD!!

Message 15 of 20
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Wow did u call in ??
Message 16 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Exec Office CLI Manual Review… UPDATE

DECLINED.  She says the credit department said the account is to new and they wanted to see more time before they would consider an increase... The account is about 9 months old.  This is a first for me to see Citi just so terrible and stingy.

Message 17 of 20
youngman1234
Established Contributor

wow... U think they will do that to me too. I was almost sure that they wouldnt mind giving me a cli at 6 month mark. I have a 7k limit and ran like 15-16k through the card already..... I that would really stink... I wanted to push it 20k at least. 

I have my prestige with a 24k limit.. I ran like 32k in the first 2 months and paid before the statments cut. I dont really care dont need a cli on this account. 

Message 18 of 20
youngman1234
Established Contributor

U think if i have the branch manager call the credit department.... 

Message 19 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:

wow... U think they will do that to me too. I was almost sure that they wouldnt mind giving me a cli at 6 month mark. I have a 7k limit and ran like 15-16k through the card already..... I that would really stink... I wanted to push it 20k at least. 

I have my prestige with a 24k limit.. I ran like 32k in the first 2 months and paid before the statments cut. I dont really care dont need a cli on this account. 

your situation is completely different... I wouldn't worry about your cards and getting CLI based on this account...

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.