Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi business card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi business card

Hello everyone I have a brand new LLC and I'm looking pg a Citi business card. I have an 800 FICO right now but some banks require a minimum of two years in business I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with obtaining a Citi biz credit card with a new entity?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi business card

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone I have a brand new LLC and I'm looking pg a Citi business card. I have an 800 FICO right now but some banks require a minimum of two years in business I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with obtaining a Citi biz credit card with a new entity?

You don't need any established business credit.  Approval or not is going to be based almost enitrely, if not completely, on your personal credit file.  As long as that is good, you shouldn't have a problem getting approved.  Good luck

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi business card

With scores in the 800 range you'll probably fare well with Chase, Amex or Citi. All three are going to base an approval mostly off your personal score and profile. SimplyCash or Blue Business Plus from Amex would likely yield a nice SL. I was given 17k on my Citi AAdvantage card and I'm about 80 points below were you sit. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.