Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial 76 Gas Card - UPDATE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Commercial 76 Gas Card - UPDATE

I couldn't get the application online to work without pg so just pg'd and instantly gave reference (denied)

I called and he found it and confirmed denied and I asked for a second review as I don't get it!

I feel like I should have been able to get this without a PG let alone with PG (sync seems to just have me on lockdown right now)

He put me on hold for a while for him to do review (business and commercial they usually seem to have slightly more control then the person side does.

Came back: DENIED

Update: I'm an IDIOT! I was putting in the wrong EIN number... it wasn't until I speaking with BJ's Business Card (Comenity) and she was like is that the EIN or social and I quickly pulled up my state paperwork and somehow I had left a number out when I put the info in my phone.

I went back online and applied again without PG, Called into commercial solutions and she found the app and said it went to verification, she said let me transfer you and also gave me the number. took about 15 minutes for someone to come on. He said he would review, came back and asked the business address and put me back on hold.

came back to ask about the pg app.

I told him I filled out ein incorrect and I was so shocked it was declined and now I know why and don't want to pg

he was like yes i see that it's not for pg, let me finish filling out the information on my end and ill be back.

He comes back again and says that he will need me to call in from my business line as they can't match up any of the numbers (business or my cell that i always use for my direct contact on apps)

Called back, he gave me personal not business contact... had to be transferred... another 10 or so minute hold... verified the phone number again... back on hold...

Comes back to tell me the application has gone to final processing now as all information is complete and verified.

sigh, I thought for sure I would get an instant decision but feel hopeful now!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Commercial 76 Gas Card

edit
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Commercial 76 Gas Card - UPDATE

UPDATE 2:

Shoot me in the head.... they can't verify my business phone number.

I called from it, but she says if they can't verify it doesn't matter if I call from it or they call me.

I ask how she verifies if that isn't an option?

It's not verified so I can't use it.

I said then can you send me a text message like I did on another Sync Commercial account?

She says NO, the number is not verified so it can't be used for calling you, calling me, or texting you.

I said I have 2 other Sync Commercial cards with same info and same number!

She says we don't use one account to verify another account and you could give us any number that doesn't make it verified.

I was like I just hit my head on a wall what do you mean it's not verified... If I give you all my personal information and the number I call from is the business number and you are able to call me and reach me or send me a code that I give to you, how does that not = verified to me?

because you could give us any number and it wouldn't be verified if we can't verify it.

I asked for supervisor because her vocabulary ends at "The number is not verified and she kept talking over me and honey let me tell you something, you will NEVER win talking over me!

Supervisor comes on and she seems very nice and says she can see if she can do something else.

she suggests I reach out to the credit reports to make sure the information varifies.

I ask which one she is using

shes says there are three (I'm already thinking in my head this STUPID WOMAN is about to tell me the personal credit reporting agencies)

3, Experian, TransUnion, or Equifax

I said those are not business reports, are you trying to verify my business off personal reports?

she said thatw as just a suggestion.

I said how are you going to suggest a route that has nothing to do with what is happening or any way to resolve

again that was just a suggestion

I said so you can't even give me proper references or answers and I'm suppose to trust you to make my credit decisions

she said you will receive a letter im sorry you feel this process didn't go correctly

i said it didnt, because you don't even know what a business credit report is vs a personal credit report and waiting for a letter that tells me you didn't varify my phone number because you don't even know where or how to verify it is a waste of time... I will be writing the CEO and I hope this call is pulled because you are giving out WRONG INFORMATION!

I'm FUMING 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.