Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700

Company Cards with and without PG I applied for

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Wawa Gas Fleet Card Approved NO PG Needed

Amazon Im still waiting. I dont know if PG is needed. I got no email or letter yet

Amex Business a no go even though I have a Zync. I did not PC.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Regular Contributor
dmbtay

Re: Company Cards with and without PG I applied for

FYI all AMEX business cards require PG...they mainly approve based on your personal credit.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Amazon Im still waiting. I dont know if PG is needed. I got no email or letter yet

Do you currently have anything on your business credit file with EQ and D&B?

Staples does not always require PG, just more these days then past.

Same with Home Depot - not always PG

Amazon not PG all time.

Amex as other stated, always PG.

Wait 6 months with your zync then try again...

Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700

Creditaddict wrote:

Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Do you currently have anything on your business credit file with EQ and D&B?

Staples does not always require PG, just more these days then past.

Same with Home Depot - not always PG

Amazon not PG all time.

Amex as other stated, always PG.

Wait 6 months with your zync then try again...

Currently I have none on my Experian report. Scoring rank is a 48 which shows a medium risk. I think Im going to have to PG a card or two. I'm in garden mode till next April. Staples call me a couple of question along with company net. They need a PG because our net isnt over 1million. I really dont want to Buy a D&B # for $875.00 either. Home Depot 4 days ago sent me a sheet for a PG also. Amazon didnt reply yet. What to do.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
RonelTek

You may not need to buy a D&B,  thanks to this forum, after establishing my personal credit, i wanted to go ahead and establish my business credit. and have been successful so far. i started with Net 30 accounts and slowly progressed up. NO PG needed. my D&B Number was automatically created when one of my tradelines reported to them. so why pay D&B while it can be done for free

Frequent Contributor
Brian_Trying_700

RonelTek wrote:

You may not need to buy a D&B,  thanks to this forum, after establishing my personal credit, i wanted to go ahead and establish my business credit. and have been successful so far. i started with Net 30 accounts and slowly progressed up. NO PG needed. my D&B Number was automatically created when one of my tradelines reported to them. so why pay D&B while it can be done for free

Thats great. I had no idea they wouuld create a D&B #. If you dont mind me asking what net 30 accounts report? I just got Wawa gas fleet cards. I wonder if they will report.

RonelTek

There are many but are sometimes hard to find, i started with

1.Chevron

2.Demco

3.Quill

buy a few items form the 3 ranging from 50 to 100 for like 4months to build an solid tradeline, and then i moved up to staples,tech depot and home depot  after. all 3 do report to D&B.

Business credit is slow at first,but  once its get moving then its better with time, and most of the net30 account i posted here are already listed here in the forum.

New Visitor
stylz2bloved

I have some vendors that i've been dealing with for years that come into my salon but they don't report to D&B so therefore I don't have any business credit.  I just recently established credit with Quill but I haven't received my first bill yet.  How can I get established so that I can get other business credit.  Staples, Home Depot, and Lowes all declined my credit app.  Any suggestions??

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

These days it's hard to get credit credit outside of something with vendors without pg.
Can you pg?
I'd get a chase ink, capital one spark is easy credit
Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
New Visitor
stylz2bloved

no personal credit is horrible so i guess i'll just have to be patient but i don't know how i will be able to build credit without credit

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}